Re: [Orgmode] Re: Org now fontifies code blocks

From: Darlan Cavalcante Moreira
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Org now fontifies code blocks
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2010 13:36:14 -0300

Maybe my problem is not related to slow folding/unfolding behavior that you
are getting, but if I set the org-src-tab-acts-natively variable to t the
folding/unfolding of headlines becomes very slow for me.

In fact, I was thinking that I had the problem described here, but I just
isolated the cause and in my case it was the org-src-tab-acts-natively
variable that I had set to t in my .emacs file.

--
Darlan