Re: [Orgmode] org-babel and gnuplot

From: Nick Parker
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] org-babel and gnuplot
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 11:52:57 -0500

John,

I am reworking the gnuplot script, it is not done at this point, but this is what I currently have:

#+begin_src gnuplot :var data="" :file org-running.png :exports both
  set title "Running Stats"
  set xtics nomirror rotate by -45
  set key noenhanced
  set style data linespoints
  plot "$data" using 2:xtic(1) title columnheader(1), \
  for [i=2:3] '' using i title columnheader(i)
#+end_src

Nick Parker
www.developernotes.com