[Orgmode] How to capture another file's column view

From: 濱村 文十
Subject: [Orgmode] How to capture another file's column view
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 17:18:16 +0900 (JST)

I'm using org-mode 6.33x with Emacs 23.2.1 on Windows XP.

As the manual explains in 7.5.3 capturing column view, I
know I can capture other org file's column view, but I
can't get it work.
I tried to pass "c:\org\file.org" and "c:/org/file.org" or
a bunch of other values to id: parameter, but I only got a
blank table, while file.org has many entries.
What should I do?

Thanks,
Fumito

GyaO! - Anime, Dramas, Movies, and Music videos [FREE]
http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/gyao/