Re: [Orgmode] Re: Org now fontifies code blocks

From: Erik Iverson
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Org now fontifies code blocks
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2010 13:42:42 -0500

Sébastien Vauban wrote:
Hi Bastien and Dan,

Bastien wrote:
Dan Davison <address@hidden> writes:

(We badly need a customize group for these org-src but non-babel
variables[1]. That suggests to me subsuming the "Babel" group (Should be
"Org Babel" for consistency?) within a new group, perhaps "Org Code" or
"Org Src" or "Org Source Code" ? Views?
I find "Org Code" and "Org Source Code" rather ambiguous. "Org Src" is
better but still a bit too general IMHO.

"Org Src Block"?

The terminology of such code blocks in Noweb was "scraps". We often see
"snippets" as well, but (not being English-native), that can be more for pure
text (not specifically code).

Then, it could be "Org Scraps" or similar variants.

Or "chunk", which I subjectively find the most phonetically pleasing.