Re: [Orgmode] Agenda and weather forecast

From: Sven Bretfeld
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Agenda and weather forecast
Date: 9 Sep 2010 11:37:39 +0200

Hi Julien

Julien Danjou <address@hidden> writes:

> If anybody is interested, I've wrote an small extension to put some
> weather forecasts in the agenda.
>
> It can be found here[1]. I've blogged about it yesterday, so if you're
> curious you can read the entry[2].

Wonderful. Works out of the box and looks nice.

I had °F at first instead of °C what I would prefer. I'm in Germany;
adding ("DE" . "°C") in the customization of "Google Weather Unit System
Temperature Assoc" didn't help. In the screenshot I noticed that you
have a string "en-gb" which is not documented. Sounds like
"English-GB", although you are in Paris. I also added this string, and I
have °C now. Is that the correct way?

BTW, which color-theme are you using? Is it zenburn? Looks nice and
clean.

Thanks for org-google-weather,

Sven