[Orgmode] Re: Agenda and weather forecast

From: Bernt Hansen
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Agenda and weather forecast
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2010 10:23:26 -0400

Julien Danjou <address@hidden> writes:

> If anybody is interested, I've wrote an small extension to put some
> weather forecasts in the agenda.
>
> It can be found here[1]. I've blogged about it yesterday, so if you're
> curious you can read the entry[2].
>
> Happy hacking,
>
> [1]  http://julien.danjou.info/google-weather-el.html
> [2]  http://julien.danjou.info/blog/

Hi Julien,

I like this a lot!  Thanks!

Would it be possible to have the weather entry inherit the tags of the
parent task?  This would allow multiple location entries like this with
tag filtering to limit the display to the desired items only.

As it is now multiple entries in the agenda are always present.

,----[ todo.org ]
| ** Weather
| [2010-09-09 Thu 08:54]
| *** Farm                                                            :@farm:
| :PROPERTIES:
| :Category: Farm
| :END:
| [2010-09-09 Thu 09:03]
| %%(org-google-weather "enterprise ontario" "en-gb")
| *** Caledon                                                         :@home:
| :PROPERTIES:
| :Category: Caledon
| :END:
| [2010-09-09 Thu 09:03]
| %%(org-google-weather "caledon village" "en-gb")
| *** Markham                                                       :@office:
| :PROPERTIES:
| :Category: Markham
| :END:
| [2010-09-09 Thu 09:03]
| %%(org-google-weather "markham" "en-gb")
`----

Regards,
Bernt