[Orgmode] org-babel and empty code blocks : publishing html

From: Richard Riley
Subject: [Orgmode] org-babel and empty code blocks : publishing html
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2010 18:20:09 +0200

On my journal capture template I include a #begin_src and #end_src block
as I frequently want to journal code. Being lazy I dont
necessarily want to delete this block even if I have no code in that
org-entry. Is it possible to suppress the output "nil" which is
generated for the html export for empty code blocks?