[Orgmode] Include files to be used in literate programming

From: Giorgio Valoti
Subject: [Orgmode] Include files to be used in literate programming
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 19:02:18 +0200

Hi all,
I’ve just switched from OmniFocus and began using Org mode. But I also
discovered that it can be used for literate programming and I’d like to ask if
is there a way to use an included file in the tangling phase. In other words, I
have a file which includes a commons.org file, like this:

=== commons.org contents ===
* Variabili comuni
  :PROPERTIES:
  :END:
#+SRCNAME: entity-name
#+BEGIN_SRC :noweb yes
nome_tabella
#+END_SRC

=== main.org contents ===
#+INCLUDE: "commons.org"

* Sezione in SQL
  :PROPERTIES:
  :END:
#+SRCNAME: sql-module
#+BEGIN_SRC sql :tangle module.sql :noweb yes
  select *
  from table <<entity-name>>;
#+END_SRC

<<entity-name>> should come from the commons but it’s not.

Is there a way to expand values from included files?

Thank you in advance.

--
Giorgio Valoti