[Orgmode] wanderlust links

From: Rodrigo Amestica
Subject: [Orgmode] wanderlust links
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 23:48:51 -0400

is there a way to link to a maildir message without need to specify
its specific folder within my maildir tree? I thought the message ID
was meant to be unique within my tree and, therefore, usable as a key
without a need for a folder specification.

I'm using wanderlust and I thought that this should be
possible. Otherwise the whole idea of wl: type links become a bit
awkward for me. It means that I need to specify a folder and,
therefore, I should link _after_ I have moved the message to its final
location and I should make sure I never move that message somewhere
else. Awkward.

Did I miss something?

thanks,
 Rodrigo