[Orgmode] omitting done TODOs from custom agenda

From: Eric Abrahamsen
Subject: [Orgmode] omitting done TODOs from custom agenda
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2010 17:52:40 +0800

I'm having a bit of confusion: I've created my own TODO sequences with
org-todo-keywords, in this case (sequence "CONTACT(n)" "REPLY(r)" "|"
"CONTACTED(e@)"). Then I've got a custom agenda defined using
org-agenda-custom-commands, where there's a weekly view on top and some
TODO items below. When I start this agenda view, and mark one of the
TODO items as CONTACTED, it doesn't disappear from the agenda view. It's
very clearly marked as done in the original org file, but it stays in
agenda. I've looked at all the extra variables for a custom agenda
command, and there doesn't seem to be one that say "don't show completed
items".

These items are part of a tag-todo statment, where the selecting regexp
is a tag, not a particular todo keyword, so I wouldn't think I've done
anything to force it to display these todo keywords.

Any advice on this? I'm running Org-mode version 7.01trans
(release_7.01h.493.gece2), on Emacs 24.

Any advice appreciated!

Eric