Re: [Orgmode] Re: Freemind conversion and Notes

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Freemind conversion and Notes
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 09:29:18 +0200

On Sep 14, 2010, at 9:25 AM, Charles Cave wrote:

org-freemind.el suggests that notes from a Freemind mindmap become
converted to org by org-freemind-to-org-mode. However, all I get is the
nodes and subnodes structure as orgmode's headings. My various notes
(including many draft sentences of the article I'm about to write, so
the most important thing) are ignored.

Sven,

I encountered this problem as well which makes the conversion quite
useless. I am not sure who owns the freemind package or who would
be willing to fix it up!

Lennart Borgman wrote the org-freemind converter.  May be you
can talk him into looking into this problem?  I am
CCing him on this mail.

Cheers

- Carsten