Re: [Orgmode] Change color in fontified html export for strings

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Change color in fontified html export for strings
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 08:41:34 +0100

On Tue, 14 Sep 2010 09:11:07 +0200, Rainer M Krug <address@hidden> wrote:

> On 14/09/10 02:36, Sebastian Rose wrote:
> > Rainer M Krug <address@hidden> writes:
> >> Hi
> >>
> >> when exporting code blocks to html, strings are exported as yellow
> >> (#ffff00), which is really difficult to read. Is there a possibility to
> >> customize the colors (specifically the one used for strings) used for
> >> the fontification when exporting to html?
> >>
> >> Thanks,
> >>
> >> Rainer
> >

> Hi Sebastian,
>
> > Change the CSS styles for strings using a stylesheet.
>
> I must admit, I know nerly nothing about html, and even less about CSS
> stylesheets. So what do I have o do with the code you gave below?
>
> I found the following statement in the org manual:
>
> ####
> To set the latter variable individually for each file, you can
> use
> #+STYLE: <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="stylesheet.css" />
> For longer style definitions, you can use several such lines. You could
> also directly write a
> ###
>
> As I only want to change the color for .string (right?), I am thinking
> about specifying it in the properties - but
>
> #+STYLE: <style> .string {color: #ff4500;}</style>
>
> failed.
>
> Any suggestions or CSS stylesheets?

Did you C-c C-c after adding that line so that org setup is reset?  Is
there actually any HTML code in the exported file that has the
sequence

: <XXX class="string">

where XXX might be SPAN or DIV?  That is, is there any HTML code that
is actually using the string class?  Maybe try a very small example
and post the html file that results?
--
Eric S Fraga
GnuPG: 8F5C 279D 3907 E14A 5C29  570D C891 93D8 FFFC F67D