[Orgmode] extremely weird "bad sexp" errors

From: Friedrich Delgado
Subject: [Orgmode] extremely weird "bad sexp" errors
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 13:30:32 +0200

Hi!

For some strange reason, as of today, the combination

%%(org-google-weather "Hamburg" "DE")

seems to be deeply offending, as I get a "bad sexp" error for it.

%%(org-google-weather "Hamburg")

works,

%%(org-google-weather "Berlin" "DE")

also works,

%%(org-google-weather "Hamburg" "DA")

also works (as does any other german city or language I've tried).

How could I provide debug information for this? toggle-debug-on-error
and edebug-defun give me no cookies at all.

A different issue:

It seems I have to eval (require 'org-google-weather) manually. I
have it in a private library "org-config" which I require from my main
.emacs, but that also results in "bad sexp" errors (this time for both
of my weather lines).

--
        Friedrich Delgado <address@hidden>
                             TauPan on Ircnet and Freenode ;)