[Orgmode] Bug: org-auto-repeat-maybe only updates first timestamp [7.01t

From: Andrew J. Korty
Subject: [Orgmode] Bug: org-auto-repeat-maybe only updates first timestamp [7.01trans]
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 11:01:03 -0400

Remember to cover the basics, that is, what you expected to happen and
what in fact did happen.  You don't know how to make a good report?  See

    http://orgmode.org/manual/Feedback.html#Feedback

Your bug report will be posted to the Org-mode mailing list.

If I have multiple timestamps in a TODO item, org-auto-repeat-maybe only advances the first one. In the following example, I'd like both the SCHEDULED and DEADLINE timestamps to advance when the item is marked DONE, but only the SCHEDULED timestamp advances.

* TODO do something by Sunday but not until Friday
  SCHEDULED: <2010-09-17 Fri ++1w> DEADLINE: <2010-09-19 Sun ++1w>

This behavior exists in HEAD as well as previous releases, including 7.01h.

Emacs  : GNU Emacs 23.1.50.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin10.0.0, NS
apple-appkit-1038.11)
of 2009-11-10
Package: Org-mode version 7.01trans