Re: [Orgmode] Re: Babel+gnuplot on Worg

From: John Hendy
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Babel+gnuplot on Worg
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 09:12:37 -0500

On Wed, Sep 15, 2010 at 6:51 AM, Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:
John Hendy <address@hidden> writes:

> Working on it... if you notice there are broken-linked images right
> now.

The links are not broken anymore.

I made a small change on Worg's setup: now images can simply be put in
the same directory than files linking to them, and they will be exported
in this very directory.

The images are indeed there. Thanks!

Should this be the standard practice now? Images for something in Worg/org-contrib/babel/languages/ob-doc_*.org should be kept in the same directory?

Also, is there a list of the directories that are published and those that are not? For example, I also put a downloadable example file here:

http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/babel/examples/org-babel-gnuplot.org

It's in the same place as the downloadable file for org-plot (http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/org-plot.org). org-plot.org is active but org-babel-gnuplot.org is not...

I'm just wondering if the Worg instructions on how to contribute should include a directory tree of some sort so that the newer contributors like myself are on the same page as everyone else?

Thanks for the assistance,
John

HTH,

PS: We use to be images on the Worg/images/ directory but I don't think
this is really necessary.

--
 Bastien