[Orgmode] Remember item under specific :PROJECT:

From: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
Subject: [Orgmode] Remember item under specific :PROJECT:
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 13:55:34 -0500

Hello list,

I wonder if there is a easy way to create a remember template that
will file the item inside another item specified at runtime. The
scenario is the following: I have a task that belongs to a project
(project is any item tagged a :PROJECT:), I want to capture it under
this item, so I would press C-c r and select a, let's say, NextAction
template. This would ask me for the topic, tags *and then* the project
it belongs to (would fetch the list from a specific org file, in my
case, gtd.org). Would that be difficult to implement? Has anyone out
there ever done something similar?

Thanks,

Marcelo.