[Orgmode] Any way to limit which subtrees to export based on TODO keywor

From: Scot Becker
Subject: [Orgmode] Any way to limit which subtrees to export based on TODO keywords?
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 23:19:59 +0100

I'm working up a way to print out my org-mode reading notes to
individual half-sheets of paper.  I'm using tags for content-related
things, so I'd love to sort those notes which need to be printed from
those notes which have been printed already by using TODO keywords.  I
don't think there is an inbuilt mechanism to do this.  Can anyone
suggest a mechanisim by which I might achieve a similar effect using
TODO keywords (or, failing that, inheritable properties)?

Scot