[Orgmode] Color of exported R code results using LaTeX listings

From: Steven Delean
Subject: [Orgmode] Color of exported R code results using LaTeX listings
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 17:01:59 +0930

Hi everyone,

I am using org-mode to make a beamer presentation that includes blocks of R
code and wish to export the source code and results to pdf in color (using the
listings package).

The source code block syntax is highlighted successfully, but the output
results of the executed R code are not colored at all.

The results are presented in \begin{verbatim}...\end{verbatim}, whereas the
source code is presented within \begin{lstlisting}...\end{lstlisting}. I can
affect changes to the fontsize and color of the source code using \lstset in
the .org document header, but not the results output from evaluating the code.

Is there some way I can export these results in color?

Thanks for any suggestions,

Regards,
Steve

PS I have the follwing in my .emacs
(require 'org-latex)
(setq org-export-latex-listings t)
(add-to-list 'org-export-latex-packages-alist '("" "listings"))
(add-to-list 'org-export-latex-packages-alist '("" "color"))