Re: [Orgmode] Color of exported R code results using LaTeX listings

From: Rainer M Krug
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Color of exported R code results using LaTeX listings
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 10:00:02 +0200

On 17/09/10 09:31, Steven Delean wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I am using org-mode to make a beamer presentation that includes
> blocks of R code and wish to export the source code and results to
> pdf in color (using the listings package).
>
> The source code block syntax is highlighted successfully, but the
> output results of the executed R code are not colored at all.

Hi

This is not an answer to your question, but rather a question to you:
I added your settings to my .emacs file, and I get fontification in the
pdf output, but no color. Do I need any additional settings to get
coloring of the source code?

Cheers,

Rainer

> The results are presented in \begin{verbatim}...\end{verbatim},
> whereas the source code is presented within
> \begin{lstlisting}...\end{lstlisting}. I can affect changes to the
> fontsize and color of the source code using \lstset in the .org
> document header, but not the results output from evaluating the
> code.
>
> Is there some way I can export these results in color?
>
> Thanks for any suggestions,
>
> Regards, Steve
>
> PS I have the follwing in my .emacs (require 'org-latex) (setq
> org-export-latex-listings t) (add-to-list
> 'org-export-latex-packages-alist '("" "listings")) (add-to-list
> 'org-export-latex-packages-alist '("" "color"))

- --
Biology, UCT), Dipl. Phys. (Germany)

Natural Sciences Building
Office Suite 2039