[Orgmode] Org-weather: display on some dates

From: Igor Shenderovich
Subject: [Orgmode] Org-weather: display on some dates
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 10:36:29 +0200

Hi, all,

I have a question about recent plugin org-weather, which takes weather
forecast from google and then displays it to agenda. Is it possible to
have it not on all days but on the selected ones? I mean, if I'm
visiting some city now, I would like to have a weather forecast just on
the days of visit, not more.

Ideal situation would be like that: I create block

* Travel to some city
  <some date>
  %%(org-google-weather "some city" "en-gb")

and that's it. But that doesn't work, actually.

Is it possible to do something like that?