Re: [Orgmode] Worg link broken

From: John Hendy
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Worg link broken
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 07:50:39 -0500

Confirmed. I think this is related to what Bastien wrote the other day (http://www.mail-archive.com/address@hidden/msg30275.html):

---------------
The links are not broken anymore.

I made a small change on Worg's setup: now images can simply be put in
the same directory than files linking to them, and they will be exported
in this very directory.

HTH,

PS: We use to be images on the Worg/images/ directory but I don't think
this is really necessary.

-------------

The broken links started showing up that day or the next. I agree -- even with my images problem which Bastien was responding to, the images were absolutely present in Worg/images/babel (along with other images used by ob-doc-* pages), but they weren't getting published. My org-babel-gnuplot.org file that is in Worg/org-contrib/babel/examples/org-babel-gnuplot.org still isn't present here: http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/babel/examples/org-babel-gnuplot.org

Something is definitely going on with how the git tree is published.

John

On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 7:10 AM, suvayu ali <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Carsten,

On 17 September 2010 04:22, Carsten Dominik <address@hidden> wrote:
>> I found quite a  few internal links are broken. For example this one,
>>

>> http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/org-beamer/tutorial.php#*Column==view==for="">
>
> The easiest would be if you get write permission for worg and then go
> through and fix everything you see fit.

I have the Worg repository cloned on my home directory. The org files
don't seem to have any problems. I think its a problem with the html
export. I have no idea what is wrong though.

--
Suvayu