Re: [Orgmode] Color of exported R code results using LaTeX listings

From: Eric Schulte
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Color of exported R code results using LaTeX listings
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 08:24:19 -0400

Hi Steven,

If your R blocks are outputting actual R code, then you can use the
"code" argument to the :results header argument to have the output
exported as R code under listings instead of within verbatim blocks.
#+begin_src R :results code 8 #+end_src

#+results:
#+BEGIN_SRC R
8
#+END_SRC

Alternately if your output is some other language you could use the
":results latex" header argument and explicitly provide the listings
wrapper yourself.

Hope this Helps -- Eric