[Orgmode] Sparse trees and searching for multiple words

From: Tom
Subject: [Orgmode] Sparse trees and searching for multiple words
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 08:48:25 +0000 (UTC)

I see sparse trees can be constructed by searching for a regexp, but I
can't find the same ability for multiple searches.

For example, I'd like to see entries which contains the words 'cat' and
'dog' in any order. Or 'apple', 'orange', 'melon', 'plum' and 'pear'
in any order.

Searching for multiple keywords in a single operation is a pretty basic feature.
 I recommend adding it if currently there is no way to do it in org.