Re: [Orgmode] Re: orgmode as a reference system: Storing private/sensiti

From: Marcelo de Moraes Serpa
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: orgmode as a reference system: Storing private/sensitive information and syncing across devices.
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 18:41:19 -0500

Hi Sebastian,

Well, org adds it because reference.org is part of agenda-file array.
Not sure how I can exclude it from org-mobile even if it is added to
the agenda view, any hints?

As for encryption. I will do as you suggested.

I wonder what you guys think about other note-taking software, such as
Evernote, that operate in the cloud. I know many people that keep
their sensitive data on Evernote and sync with different computers and
devices.

Marcelo.