[Orgmode] MobileOrg pushing

From: C64 Whiz
Subject: [Orgmode] MobileOrg pushing
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 10:48:58 -0700

When pushing my .org files for publishing, I see the "content" of a heading is truncated for the Agenda views.  i.e. I have a heading with 7 "- [ ]" lines.  But in the "XXXX-agenda(W38-W42)" view on MobileOrg (Android 0.4.1), the entry for that heading is truncated to only 5 "- [ ]" lines (It's not MobileOrg as I checked the file generated by 'org-mobile-push').

If I remember correctly, this is done for brevity.  However, is it possible to add to the source code so that on these Agenda views there is a link which would take us to the _original_ headline?  This would allow for the conciseness provided by the truncation, but easy direction to the source for complete information.

Thanks again for MobileOrg!

--C64Whiz