Re: [Orgmode] Re: Babel+gnuplot on Worg

From: John Hendy
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: Babel+gnuplot on Worg
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 09:38:26 -0500

AH! Perfect. So, the procedure is:

- put them wherever you want
- all sources are put in a source directory in addition to their published content
- link to them via orgmode/worg/sources

One question, then... I've tailored the raw org-mode copy to be slightly different than the tutorial I created. Is it possible to have a file pass an option to not be published in #+options or elsewhere? Say I want it put in sources for download but don't want it to get it's own .php page on worg -- is that possible?

John

On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 9:33 AM, Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:
John Hendy <address@hidden> writes:

> Trying to update worg-setup.org but am not finding the worg/sources directory
> you're referring to.

The http://orgmode.org/worg/sources/ is only on the server, not on the
Worg repository.

All .org files from the repo are automatically uploaded to this sources/
directory on the server.

See this :

 http://orgmode.org/worg/sources/emacs.el

HTH,