[Orgmode] Re: does #+PROPERTY still exist ?

From: Vincent Belaïche
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: does #+PROPERTY still exist ?
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 05:13:59 +0200

Hello all,

Thanks for all the feedback. I am using Org-mode version 6.33x which is
the latest on emacs CVS repository --- that may be outdated as emacs is
using bazaar now.

What is not working is

1. Auto-completion of `#+PROP' does not work
2. `C-c C-x p' does not work.

Look at the following example:

--8<-------------coupez ici--------------début-------------->8---
#+PROPERTY: toto_ALL 1 2 3

* test

Then I type here `C-c C-x p'

2.1 The completion at `Property:' prompt does not propose `toto'
2.2 The completion at `Value:' prompt does not propose 1 2 or 3

Hope that this clarifies the issue.

  Vincent.

PS-1: Where can I get the latest org-mode ?
PS-2: Sorry for my first email contained an error, setting properties
before the 1st heading does not work.