Re: [Orgmode] Re: does #+PROPERTY still exist ?

From: Carsten Dominik
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: does #+PROPERTY still exist ?
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 08:28:37 +0200

On Sep 23, 2010, at 7:19 AM, Vincent Belaïche wrote:

Thanks for the feedback,

I'll download the latest.

Yes, I just meant that *completion* does not work for property name, addition of property works fine.

I have just fixed this issue, now completion should work on both the # +property
keyword itself, as well as the property name after it.

Cheers

- Carsten

    Vincent.