Re: [Orgmode] Re: A LaTeX class for Org-mode export

From: Srinivas Pavani
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: A LaTeX class for Org-mode export
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 16:26:53 -0700 (PDT)

Tom,

For some reason, the color background for listings is not showing up.

Attached are the output pdf and the org-article.cls.

I modified the headings in your article-class.org as follows:

#+LaTeX_CLASS: org-article-subsubsection
#+LaTeX_CLASS_OPTIONS:
[koma,letterpaper,utopia,10pt,listings-sv,microtype,paralist]
#+LATEX_HEADER: \usepackage[AUTO]{inputenc}

I have also modified the org-article.cls to give me helvet as the sans-serif
font for utopia setting.

Also, the value of org-latex-to-pdf-process is given below:
Its value is
("pdflatex -interaction nonstopmode %s" "pdflatex -interaction nonstopmode %s")

- Srinivas