[Orgmode] Re: Org-mode screencasts

From: Charles Cave
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Org-mode screencasts
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 22:47:53 +0000 (UTC)

> Richard Moreland <rlm <at> ncogni.to> writes:
> I think it would be helpful to create a series of screencasts to
> demonstrate Org-mode.

Great idea!  I would he happy to record a couple of screencasts
based on tutorials I have written. Currently I am preparing
a tutorial on date trees and capturing notes to a journal.

I am a Windows user and a screencast tool I use is
http://www.screenr.com - from Articulate.
This allows screencasts up to 5 minutes to be recorded
then hosted on their website.

Charles