[Orgmode] Re: [PROPOSAL] Quick and easy installation instructions

From: Richard Riley
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: [PROPOSAL] Quick and easy installation instructions
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 17:02:26 +0200

Dan Davison <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Richard,
>
> Richard Riley <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Info files are the issue. The addition to the infopath of the new info
>> files is frequently an issue too. I say that because emacs info is my
>> nemesis : I have never *properly* understood the way dir files work and
>> frequently spend ages scratching my head as to where info files should
>> really go ;)
>
> Hmm, well I'm glad it's not just me :) But I think it would be OK if
> we

You have no idea how pleased I am to hear you say that ... I sometimes
wondered if I should go back to notepad ;) When asking the #emacs irc it
seemed I was the only one in the world that constantly had issues. Of
course mentioning "Debian" immediately saw me get the "oh debian" cold
shoulder ... ;) LOL.

Good points about Windows too btw. Easy to forget sometimes.