Re: [Orgmode] Re: FLOSS Weekly show about Org-mode

From: Jeff Horn
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: FLOSS Weekly show about Org-mode
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 12:20:42 -0400

I wanted to mention how great it would be to have an org-mode
conference. I know I can't commit to organizing anything, since time
and money are both far scarcer than I'd like. But I could see
attending something on the East Coast (U.S.).

I imagine the key would be having presentations by a few developers
and users, explaining their workflows and maybe presenting some
example work?

We can do all these things distributed, and online, through Worg right
now. But there's something inherently geeky and communal about a live
conference, even if they're rather expensive by comparison.

Jeff