[Orgmode] Re: bug with spaces in regexp search

From: Noorul Islam K M
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: bug with spaces in regexp search
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 11:10:38 +0530

Samuel Wales <address@hidden> writes:

> The bug has been fixed, so the following is moot.
>
> Ah, but he didn't .  :)  Hence my question.  :)
>
> I appreciated the effort to help, but I was wondering what he was
> trying to say, because he used strings instead of regexps and he used
> different settings for both variables.  The bug was with regexps (i.e.
> {...}) and not strings.

I tried to reproduce it and I think I missed the regexp part. I am sorry
about that.

> In other words, he did not attempt to reproduce the bug, but instead
> changed 3 conditions back to a known-working state.  It was not a
> surprise that it worked.  :)
>
> But, again, I appreciated the effort to help.
>
> I was unable to type more than a few words at the time I asked.  I
> hope this clarifies conclusively.

Your one liner reply to the mail confused me and I again typed in the
same thing. If you could have typed in the first paragraph in this mail
as your initial reply I could have tried with regexp.

Since now that Carsten has fixed the bug and it has not been ignored
because of my mistake, I think you are happy.

Thanks and Regards
Noorul