[Orgmode] Re: FLOSS Weekly show about Org-mode

From: Sébastien Vauban
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: FLOSS Weekly show about Org-mode
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 20:26:27 +0200

Hi,

Russell Adams wrote:
> I just watched the video, and I must say that Carsten has given another
> excellent performance!
>
> I think the key point he made through the whole interview was that normally
> note taking tools are separate from planning / organizational tools, and
> that Org-mode combines both!

Yep. Very crucial.

Searching well, the only one thing I could find that could have been added is:
easy support of slides creation (thanks to org-beamer). I find this a very
sexy application. Another extra...

Apart from that, very good overview of all the features currently known...

Best regards,
  Seb

--
Sébastien Vauban