[Orgmode] LaTeX classes for Resume Writing

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: [Orgmode] LaTeX classes for Resume Writing
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 13:08:54 +0530

Any recommendations (based on experience) for LaTeX Resume classes.

I am specifically looking for a LaTeX class where the templating is
taken care of by the class itself and the user has to merely fill in the
details from within an Orgmode file. Something similar to scrlttr2 and
isodoc for letter-writing so to speak.

If there is one, I can incorporate the support for same in my LaTeX
Generic class support work.

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2010-09/msg01264.html

I would also find it personally useful.

Jambunathan K.