[Orgmode] RE: Can't find LaTeX under MAC

From: Matthew Leifer
Subject: [Orgmode] RE: Can't find LaTeX under MAC
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 12:58:55 +0100

I'm also on a Mac and it worked for me without any configuration.  You might need to check whether the TeX settings in your System Preferences are set correctly.  TeXLive installs a preference pane which sets the appropriate PATH variables via a GUI so you don't have to do any hacking on your .emacs file.  Also, you might want to look at using Aquamacs Emacs rather than the plain Emacs that ships with OSX because it comes pre-loaded with all the important customizations for LaTeXing.