Re: [Orgmode] RE: Can't find LaTeX under MAC

From: Jeff Horn
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] RE: Can't find LaTeX under MAC
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 08:20:13 -0400

+1, both to the fact TeXLive worked fine for me without additional
configuration, and to the suggestion of giving Aquamacs Emacs a shot.

Note: I use the emacs starter kit (which automatically loads some init
files), and I've had to symbolically link my ~/.emacs.d directory
(where the starter kit is kept) to ~/Library/Application
Support/Aquamacs. I don't know if this is necessary anymore. That is,
I'm not sure whether Aquamacs loads files in ~/.emacs.d by default.

Jeff