[Orgmode] [beamer] export a long source block as in several frames

From: zwz
Subject: [Orgmode] [beamer] export a long source block as in several frames
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 18:37:50 +0800

Now I am preparing a presentation using the beamer feature supported by
org-mode.

When exporting, I want some long source code (more than one frame can
contain) to be arranged in several frames rather than partially
invisible.

I know there's once a discussion on the support of the frame option
allowframebreaks, but I am thinking "would it be good to add the option
by default when exporting for the frame that contains some source code?"