Re: [Orgmode] FIXED - Cannot insert column - wrong type argument

From: Gez
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] FIXED - Cannot insert column - wrong type argument
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 15:41:04 +0100

Thanks, Giovanni, but I fixed it before using your sample file. I went through my file with a fine-tooth comb and found a tag on a line beginning "PROPERTIES". (At least I think it was that line - it could have been the line below with the property value in it. Whichever it was, it wasn't on a headline.)

When I removed the tag and reloaded the file, the column commands all worked fine.

I'm assuming that was the cause, but I was surprised though since there had been no error message.

Gez

----- Original Message ----- From: "Giovanni Ridolfi" <address@hidden>