Re: [Orgmode] Fold "preamble/options" under first header

From: Juan
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Fold "preamble/options" under first header
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 01:45:34 -0300

>From documentation on exporting:

  The exporter recognizes special lines in the buffer which provide
  additional information.  These lines may be put anywhere in the file.

There are even some examples where all this stuff goes into the last
level 1 heading, which is marked as COMMENT.

Or you can send the whole preamble to an external file and just add a
reference with #+SETUPFILE

http://orgmode.org/manual/Export-options.html#Export-options

Regards,
.j.