[Orgmode] Re: How do I convert org to OpenOffice?

From: Christian Egli
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: How do I convert org to OpenOffice?
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2010 16:26:14 +0200

Matt Lundin <address@hidden> writes:

> Lennart Borgman <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> There is a way, isn't there? ;-)
>
> I've had great success with LaTeX2rtf (i..e, org->LaTeX->rtf). As long
> as you are not using too many exotic packages, it works like a charm.

It works fairly well with LaTeX2rtf. Cross references didn't work
though.

A colleague just showed me PyODConverter[1] which seems to be some kind
of command line remote control for OO.o. So what you do is to export org
to html and then use PyODConverter to convert html to doc. According to
him it works well.

HTH
Christian

Footnotes: