[Orgmode] Timestamps & Agenda

From: Russell Adams
Subject: [Orgmode] Timestamps & Agenda
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2010 09:38:55 -0500

I just noticed today that the agenda is now only showing the *first*
timestamp in any headline, whether active or inactive. I'm not sure
when this changed, I'm running 7.01e. I found that ability valuable,
so I suspect a bug?

Example:
* Testing multiples
<2010-10-02 Sat 05:31>

<2010-10-02 Sat 06:31>

<2010-10-02 Sat 07:31>

[2010-10-02 Sat 08:31]

[2010-10-02 Sat 09:31]

[2010-10-02 Sat 10:31]

When the example is loaded in agenda, and log mode turned on and then
optionally inactive timestamps enabled, only the first timestamp
is displayed.

Thanks.

Russell Adams                            address@hidden