Re: [Orgmode] bug: babel: Export of temporary buffers fails

From: Puneeth
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] bug: babel: Export of temporary buffers fails
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 19:29:15 +0530

Hi Eric,

On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 6:43 PM, Eric Schulte <address@hidden>
> I've just tried exporting an org-mode buffer containing babel code
> blocks to a temporary file using C-c C-e H, and it worked without
> problem.  Could you send me an example org-mode file that throws the
> error your described?

Have you exported from a temporary buffer? or a buffer visiting a file?

To reproduce the error that I get,

1. Switch to scratch buffer (or a new temporary buffer)
2. M-x org-mode to change the mode to Org-mode
3. Yank the following text into it
* Hello World
  #+begin_src python
  print "Hello, World"
  #+end_src
4. C-c C-e H

You should get the error
set-buffer: Wrong type argument: stringp, nil

HTH,
Puneeth