Re: [Orgmode] Re: "No link found" error during export of source block wh

From: Michael Brand
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: "No link found" error during export of source block when headline has link
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 21:07:56 +0200

>> * [[http://www.example.com][example]]

There is an other issue with this, let me name it issue2: It is not yet
possible to link to such a heading with something like e. g.

[[*%5b%5bhttp://www.example.com%5d%5bexample%5d%5d][example]]

although I think the syntax is not ambiguous and allows to do this or am I
wrong here?

CUSTOM_ID could be used in this case but for me it would only be a
workaround. I tried to fix issue2 by changing org-link-re-with-space3 but
all my trials that solved issue2 introduced new issues with other link
types. Can someone please help? Am I on the wrong path with
org-link-re-with-space3?