Re: [Orgmode] Header levels and section numbering > 3, in LaTeX export

From: Indraneel Majumdar
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Header levels and section numbering > 3, in LaTeX export
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2010 06:36:31 +0530

Thanks Scot, exactlt what I was looking for, and I was actually deliberating on the Tractacus! I couldn't get easylist to understand the \star symbol that orgmode uses. Do you know how to do that? And also to skip the first 3 stars in a level4 heading (if I want to retain latex's default top 3 levels)?

Indraneel