[Orgmode] Re: portable absolute links in HTML export

From: Łukasz Stelmach
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: portable absolute links in HTML export
Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2010 15:13:28 +0200

> On Oct 7, 2010, at 2:21 PM, Łukasz Stelmach wrote:
>
>> Is there a simple way to create hyperlinks with *absolute* paths that
>> would work after both: simple file export (C-c C-e h) and publishing
>> on
>> a remote server (C-c C-e F). I'd like to create a _menu.org file that
>> contains some navigation links and #+INCLUDE: it (BTW. M-Tab can't
>> complete #+INC) in every single file I create and publish.
>
> Maybe you can use link abbreviations and define the abbreviation
> differently for both cases.

Any suggestion where/when can I automatically alter
org-link-abbrev-alist for each of export procedures. Creating wrappers
around org-export-as-html* and org-publish* looks easy, except I'd have
to make my own copy of org-export to call them. Of course editing #+LINK
is also a not so bad option.

--
Miłego dnia,
Łukasz Stelmach