[Orgmode] Re: Bibtex and latex export

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: [Orgmode] Re: Bibtex and latex export
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2010 21:18:45 +0200

Nick Dokos <address@hidden> writes:
> I also found out to my surprise from the previously posted bug-texinfo
> thread, that the ASCII characters between 'Z' and 'a' are (or were) legal
> drive letters, but the assumption is that nobody would be so foolish as
> to use them any more, so not checking for them is OK.

Ah yes, the LASTDRIVE=32 hack (Novell, I think?).  That's pretty
theoretical since most applications couldn't use them anyway, but that
didn't stop MS from later copying it.  It sure doesn't work if you try
and shove these through a POSIX command line...

BTW, Wikipedia has a good writeup on that, much to my surprise:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drive_letter_assignment

Ob-org (enough off-topic for today): once we get the lettered lists, we
should have a LASTDRIVE configuration option to allow [\]^_` as
additional list members when lists get longer than 26 elements... ;-P

Achim.