Re: [Orgmode] Themes Compatible with color-theme.el

From: Scott Jaderholm
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Themes Compatible with color-theme.el
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 15:24:12 -0400

http://jaderholm.com/color-themes/color-theme-colorful-obsolescence.el
http://jaderholm.com/color-themes/color-theme-active.el
http://jaderholm.com/color-themes/color-theme-wombat.el

Please link to don't copy so that as I make changes they'll get updated.

Scott

On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 4:15 AM, Ian Barton <address@hidden> wrote:
I have about as much talent for designing colour themes as the average
goldfish. That's unfair, the goldfish are better than me:) So I use
someone else's them and customize it a bit.

In a recent bout of fiddling I decided to try out a few new themes. I
searched the mailing list and there has been quite a bit of discussion
about themes for org. However, when I look at Worg
(http://orgmode.org/worg/org-tutorials/org-appearance.php), the
information about colour themes is very sparse. Also when I look at
the org source code the one theme mentioned in Worg (zenburn) isn't in
Worg/color-themes, but there is another one (railscast), which isn't
mentioned on Worg.

There is also a link to one of Bastien's pages at
http://www.cognition.ens.fr/~guerry/org-color-themes.html which is now
a Monty Python parrot (deceased).

I would like to tidy up the Worg section on themes and add a screen
shot for each theme.

Colour themes I have been able to find .el files for.
color-theme-colorful-obsolescence.el
color-theme-railscast.el
color-theme-tangotango.el
color-theme-zenburn.el
color-theme-sva.el

However, color-theme-sva.el seems to have at least one syntax error,
so if Sebastien Vauban fixes it before I do, perhaps he could post
anlother version here.

There is one theme mentioned in the mailing list where I can't find an
.el file: color-theme-cl-frame.el

If anyone would like to post their theme as a reply to this message, I
would be happy to incorporate it into Worg.

Ian.