Re: [Orgmode] Re: [WIP] OpenOffice Exporter

From: Giovanni Ridolfi
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] Re: [WIP] OpenOffice Exporter
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 16:08:09 +0200

Jambunathan K <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Jambunathan,

>> Jambunathan K <address@hidden> writes:
>>
> Do you use this converter personally? What are your observations?
Actually, I don't use the org-DocBook exporter since I mainly work under
windows.

> The entries in the issue tracker seem to be anywhere between 3-7 years
> old. The converter is quite stable I suppose.

I think so.
Moreover Baoqiu is active in this list and he's *extremely responsive*,
when it comes to bugs in the exporter he wrote.

Please, see his last (I think) email: Fri, 14 May 2010 21:01:07 -0700

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2010-05/msg00452.html

I invite you to try the docBook, and submit bug reports if any...
also not to reinvent the wheel ;-)

cheers,
Giovanni