Re: [Orgmode] bug? scheduled keyword inside org items.

From: Juan Pechiar
Subject: Re: [Orgmode] bug? scheduled keyword inside org items.
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 18:15:01 -0200

I'd imagine enclosing the email text in a #+BEGIN_EXAMPLE block would
make sense (semantically) and also avoid interpretation of SCHEDULED
keyword.

But even using #+BEGIN_COMMENT block, timestamps and SCHEDULED are
found by the agenda.

A workaround for your problem can be setting those timestamps as
inactive.

Regards,
.j.